Description F-CUR3D is a software, based on the MATLAB package, which contains routines for the Fast 3D Curvelet transform and reconstruction. The F-CUR3D documentation is available in PDF format.
- A. Woiselle, J.L. Starck and M.J. Fadili, "3D curvelet transforms and astronomical data restoration", Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 171-188, 2010.
- A. Woiselle, J.L. Starck, M.J. Fadili, "3D Data Denoising and Inpainting with the Fast Curvelet transform", J. of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (JMIV), 39, 2, pp 121-139, 2011.
Description MRS3D is based on two packages, IDL and Healpix. MRS3D can be used only if these two packages have been installed. MRS3D contains IDL and C++ routines for 3D spherical wavelet transform on the sphere .
Source code and more information are available here. For more information, please contact Francois Lanusse (email@example.com).
Publications Paper related to the software:
- F. Lanusse,A. Rassat,and J.-L. Starck, "Spherical 3D Isotropic Wavelets", Astronomy and Astrophysics , 540, A92, 2012.
Martin Kilbinger, CEA Saclay, Service d'Astrophysique (SAp), France
nicaea is a C-code providing numerical routines to calculate cosmology and weak-lensing quantities and functions from theoretical models of the large-scale structure. nicaea is the base of the cosmology module of the CosmoPMC package.
Get the latest version nicaea_2.7.tgz. A readme file (types .rst, .html, .pdf and other) is included in the package. New features in version 2.7 (Feb 2017):
- New lensing projection types: extended Limber, spherical-sky prefactor, second-order Limber, full projection (Kilbinger et al. 2017, arXiv:1702.05301)
- Photometric redshift errors (so far supported Gaussian with second Gaussian for outliers)
- Modification of halomodel: mass function now normalized to physical volume (new division by a^3)
- Added CMB normalization A_s
- Added options to lensingdemo
For older versions of nicaea please contact me (martin.kilbinger at cea.fr). Note that v2.6 was skipped, the previous released version is 2.5
There is no dedicated paper that describes nicaea. To reference nicaea, please use the following publication: arXiv:0810.5129, in which a something that resembles the current version of nicaea has been used.
Please feel free to send questions, feedback and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to be added to the nicaea mailing list, to get updates about new versions and bug-fixes, send me a mail to email@example.com.
Last updated February 2017.