The installation of PySAP has been extensively tested on Ubuntu and macOS, however we cannot guarantee it will work on every operating system (e.g. Windows).
If you encounter any installation issues be sure to go through the following steps before opening a new issue:
- Check that that all of the installed all the dependencies listed above have been installed.
- Read through all of the documentation provided, including the troubleshooting suggestions.
- Check if you problem has already been addressed in a previous issue.
Further instructions are available here.
To install PySAP simply run:
$ pip install python-pysap
Depending on your Python setup you may need to provide the
$ pip install --user python-pysap
To build PySAP locally, clone the repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/CEA-COSMIC/pysap.git
$ python setup.py install
$ python setup.py develop
As before, use the
--user option if needed.
Help with installation on macOS is available here.
Please refer to the PyQtGraph homepage for issues regarding the installation of
Description F-CUR3D is a software, based on the MATLAB package, which contains routines for the Fast 3D Curvelet transform and reconstruction. The F-CUR3D documentation is available in PDF format.
- A. Woiselle, J.L. Starck and M.J. Fadili, "3D curvelet transforms and astronomical data restoration", Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 171-188, 2010.
- A. Woiselle, J.L. Starck, M.J. Fadili, "3D Data Denoising and Inpainting with the Fast Curvelet transform", J. of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (JMIV), 39, 2, pp 121-139, 2011.