Martin Kilbinger, CEA Saclay, Service d'Astrophysique (SAp), France
nicaea is a C-code providing numerical routines to calculate cosmology and weak-lensing quantities and functions from theoretical models of the large-scale structure. nicaea is the base of the cosmology module of the CosmoPMC package.
Get the latest stable version nicaea_2.7.tgz, or clone the most recent version from github . A readme file (types .rst, .html, .pdf and other) is included in the package. Check also readthedocs for documentation. New features in version 2.7 (Feb 2017):
- New lensing projection types: extended Limber, spherical-sky prefactor, second-order Limber, full projection (Kilbinger et al. 2017, arXiv:1702.05301)
- Photometric redshift errors (so far supported Gaussian with second Gaussian for outliers)
- Modification of halomodel: mass function now normalized to physical volume (new division by a^3)
- Added CMB normalization A_s
- Added options to lensingdemo
For older versions of nicaea please contact me (martin.kilbinger at cea.fr). Note that v2.6 was skipped, the previous released version is 2.5
There is no dedicated paper that describes nicaea. To reference nicaea, please use the following publication: arXiv:0810.5129, in which something that resembles the first version of nicaea has been used.
Karim Benabed (error propagation, code design)
Jean Coupon (HOD, halomodel)
Henry J. McCracken (HOD)
Liping Fu (decomp_eb)
François Lanusse (many enhancements and interface additions)
Please feel free to send questions, feedback and bug reports to email@example.com. If you want to be added to the nicaea mailing list, to get updates about new versions and bug-fixes, send me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated April 2018.