|Authors:||A. Labatie, J.L. Starck, M. Lachieze-Rey|
|Description:||An IDL code for studying BAO.|
|Notes:||Contains additional C++ routines.|
BAOlab is related to the study of Baryon Acoustic Oscillations (BAO) using the 2-point correlation function. It enables to perform different tasks, namely BAO detection and BAO parameter constraints. The main novelty of this approach is that it enables to obtain a model-dependent covariance matrix which can change the results both for BAO detection and for parameter constraints.
Software: BAOlab Version 1.0
- BAOlab contains IDL and C++ routines.
- Source code and more information are available here.
Papers related to the software:
- A. Labatie, J.L. Starck, M. Lachieze-Rey, P. Arnalte-Mur, "Uncertainty in 2-point correlation function estimators and baryon acoustic oscillation detection in galaxy surveys", Statistical Methodology, 9, 85-100, 2012.
- A. Labatie, J.L. Starck, M. Lachieze-Rey, "Detecting Baryon Acoustic Oscillations", The Astrophysical Journal, 746, 172, 2012.
- A. Labatie, J.L. Starck, M. Lachieze-Rey, "Effect of model-dependent covariance matrix for studying Baryon Acoustic Oscillation", The Astrophysical Journal, 760, 97, 2012.