My research revolves around systematics in Weak Lensing, in particular errors related to the instruments' PSF (Point Spread Function). My main foci are the impact of PSF errors in galaxy shape measurements and data-driven PSF estimation. This has led me to dabble in numerical Optimal Transport, shape measurement methods and various things related to brightness distribution moments.
- 2016/2017, 2017/2018: Teaching assistant, Introduction to probability theory and statistics, ENSTA ParisTech.
Talks & Posters
- Euclid Consortium Meeting, Bonn, Germany, June 2018 (talk).
- Cosmo21, Valencia, Spain, May 2018 (talk).
- CosmoStat Day on Machine Learning in Astrophysics, Saclay, France, January 2018 (talk).
- France for Euclid VI, Paris, France, December 2017 (talk).
- Data Science Summer School, Palaiseau, France, August 2017 (poster).
- SPIE Optics+Photonics, San Diego, CA, July 2017 (talk, proceeding).
- SPACEOBS colloquium on data inversion and assimilation, Orsay, France, May 2017 (talk).
- Cavalieri Workshop on Optimal Transport and Optimisation, Paris, France, October 2016 (talk).
I am the organizer of CosmoStat's CosmosClub, our irregular journal club/group seminar. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to come give a talk and meet the group!
Last updated: May 28th 2018