Lisa Goh Wan Khee
|E-mail:||lisa.goh [at] cea [dot] fr|
|Phone:||+33 (0)1 69 08 99 27|
I am currently undertaking my PhD thesis on "Tomographic Coupled Dark Energy with Euclid", under the supervision of Dr Valeria Pettorino. I am interested in studying modified LCDM models, specifically coupled quintessence models, by investigating their potential in alleviating tensions in cosmology. We foresee the ability to integrate such LCDM model extensions into the Euclid likelihood pipeline.
I also work with Dr Martin Kilbinger to look at cosmic shear systematics in CFIS/UNIONS, ultimately aiming to develop a likelihood analysis pipeline to conduct cosmological parameter estimation with UNIONS shear data.
I am part of the Euclid and CFIS/UNIONS collaborations, and am involved in the PHC Pessoa Exchange with the Costar lab at CENTRA, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon. I am also one half of the Cosmostat Journal Club organising committee: if you would like to give a seminar at the lab, please feel free to contact Denise or me!
- Goh, L. W. K., Gómez-Valent, A., Pettorino, V., & Kilbinger, M. (2023). Constraining constant and tomographic coupled dark energy with low-redshift and high-redshift probes. Physical Review D, 107(8).
Conferences, Schools and Talks
- Elbereth Conference, March 23-25th 2022, Observatoire de Meudon, Paris (Talk)
- Euclid Consortium Meeting 2022, April 26-29th 2022, Oslo, Norway
- Advanced Euclid School, June 20th-July 1st 2022, Les Houches, France
- PESSOA Exchange, Oct 16th-22nd 2022, CENTRA, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal (Talk)
- Colloque National Action Dark Energy, Nov 17th-18th 2022, Marseilles, France (Talk)
- Euclid-France Theory and Likelihood Workshop, Nov 28th 2022, IAP Paris (Talk)
- Euclid France Meeting 2022, Nov 30th-Dec 2nd 2022, IAP Paris
- XV Tonale Cosmology Winter School, Dec 4th-10th 2022, Passo del Tonale, Italy (Poster)
- Cosmological Physics GDR Kick-off Meeting, Jan 17th-19th 2023, LPHNE, Paris (Talk)
- Invited Speaker Seminar at IPhT, CEA Paris-Saclay, Feb 23rd 2023
- TOSCA Kick-off Meeting, Apr 13th 2023, Nice, France
Prior to my PhD, I obtained my Master's degree in Astrophysics at University College London, completing my thesis "Exploring the Cosmological Likelihood of Large Scale Structure as seen by Euclid" under Prof Benjamin Joachimi, and obtained my bachelor's degree in Physics at the National University of Singapore.