The main CosmoStat Research Topics are:
- Statistics & Signal Processing: Develop new methods for analyzing astronomical data, and especially in cosmology (PLANCK, Euclid, etc.) where the needs of powerful statistical methods are very important.
- Cosmology: Analyze and interpret data. This includes CMB, weak lensing, and other fields such as galaxy clustering and BAOs.
- Projects: Participation to large astronomical space observatories such as PLANCK, FERMI, HERSCHEL, Euclid, etc.
Members of the CosmoStat team are involved in the following international Projects:
- Euclid - ESA European space mission
- CFIS - Optical imaging mission for the northern hemisphere
- DESI - Deep spectroscopic survey
- XXL - Extra large X-ray survey
- DEDALE - Data Learning of Manifolds and Future Challenges (H2020 FET)
- PHYSIS - Sparse Signal Processing Technologies For HyperSpectral Systems (H2020 FET)
- LENA - non-LinEar sigNal processing for solving data challenges in Astrophysics (ERC)
- COSMIC - Compressed Sensing for Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Cosmology