This page lists various courses currently or previously taught by CosmoStat members.
- Jerome Bobin - Sparse signal analysis and applications in astrophysics, 2011-now, Master 2 MVA, ENS Paris-Saclay.
- Martin Kilbinger, Weak-lensing lecture at Polytechnique, 14/11/2017.
- Martin Kilbinger, Weak-lensing lecture notes from the DarkMod workshop, at IPhT Saclay/IAS Orsay, 09/2017.
- Martin Kilbinger, Weak-lensing lecture notes from the Euclid summer school in cosmology. Parts I, II, and exercise sets can be downloaded from this page. These lectures were given in the 2018 edition of the school in Roscoff, and in 2017 in Fréjus. Only part I was given in 2016 in Narbonne.
- Review talk on cosmic shear, from 2010: From ellipticities to cosmological parameters from the DUEL meeting at Ringberg.
- Morgan Schmitz - Teaching assistant, Introduction to probability theory and statistics, 2016-2018, ENSTA ParisTech
- Joana Frontera-Pons - Teaching assistant, Industrial computing, 2016-2017, Université Paris-Nanterre 10 (IUT de Ville d’Avray).
- Martin Kilbinger Education activity.
- Chieh-An Lin - Teaching assistant, Introduction to Quantum Mechanics, spring 2015, École Polytechnique.
- Chieh-An Lin - Teaching assistant, Nonlinear Optics MOOC, since fall 2014, École Polytechnique.
- Chieh-An Lin - High school project supervisor, Matière noire, fall 2014.
- Cécile Chenot -Teaching assistant, Electronic and Electromagnetism and applications, since fall 2014, IUT d'Orsay.
- Fred Ngolè - Teaching assistant, Numerical analysis, 2015-2016, ENSAE ParisTech.
- Numerical interpolation, integration, ODE, matrices conditoning (16h).