|I am a PhD student in the team CosmoStat Laboratory at CEA Saclay since November 2014 under the supervision of Jean-Luc Starck.
My PhD subject is "Multichannel Compressed Sensing and its application on radiocosmology" and my work is supported by the European project "PHySIS", which emphasizes sparse signal processing technologies.
I'm working on the hyperspectral interferometric signal reconstruction. One of the most promising methods is to utilize the concept "Compressed Sensing" to recover a sparse signal, not only in two spatial dimensions but also in time or wavelength dimension.
My research interests mainly include:
Sparse signal processing
- Inverse problem
- Signal/Image reconstruction and restoration
- Sparse representation
- Compressed sensing and its application on radioastronomy.
- Blind Source Separation
- Convex and non-convex optimization
- Dictionary learning
- Radio intererometry imaging
I received the Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Xidian University in 2011.
From 2010 to 2014, due to the program "3+3" between China and France, I was studying in Télécom Bretagne, where I obtained the Master of Engineering, with the major in Information Processing Systems, and in 2014, I obtained the double degree: Master of Research on Image, which was awarded by Télécom Bretagne, Rennes 1 and Supélec, according to the academic program "SISEA".
During my studies, I had the opportunity to participate in the Programme First 2012 of the Fondation Télécom. In addition, I had the opportunity to work as an intern in Alcatel-Lucent France and LaTIM - INSERM U1101.
- M.Jiang, J.Bobin, J.-L.Starck, Joint Multichannel Deconvolution and Blind Source Separation, submitted
- M.Jiang, J.Girard, J-L.Starck, S.Corbel, C.Tasse, Compressed Sensing and Radio Interferometry, EUSIPCO 2015, pp.1646 - 1650, doi : 10.1109/EUSIPCO.2015.7362663 (refereed)
- M.Jiang, J.Girard, J-L.Starck, S.Corbel, C.Tasse, Interferometric Radio Transient Reconstruction In Compressed Sensing Framework, SF2A-2015, pp.231-236, 2015
- M.Jiang, J.Bobin, J.-L.Starck, Joint Multichannel Deconvolution and Blind Source Separation, SPARSE 2017
- M.Jiang, J.Bobin, J.-L.Starck, Joint Deconvolution and Blind Source Separation of Hyperspectral Data Using Sparsity, 2016 SIAM Conference on Imaging Science (IS16), Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Contribution to conferences:
- May 23 - 26, 2016 SIAM Conference on Imaging Science, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (talk)
- January 10 - 16, 2016 Winter School : Advances in Mathematics of Signal Processing, Bonn, Germany (poster)
- August 31 - September 4, 2015 EUSIPCO 2015, Nice, France (talk)
- June 2 - 5, 2015 SF2A-2015, Toulouse, France (talk)
- November 13 - 14, 2014 Rencontres d'Astrostatistique 2014, Grenoble, France (talk)
- November 2016 PHySIS 5th technical meeting, CEA Saclay, France
- July 2016 COSMIC kick-off meeting, Neurospin, CEA Saclay, France
- August 2015 Department of Mathematics, HIT (Harbin Institute of Technology), China