|I'm a PhD student in the CosmoStat team at CEA Saclay since October 2014 under the supervision of Jérôme Bobin. I am also part of the Service d'Electronique des Détecteurs et d'Informatique.
My PhD subject is "Sparsity, morphological diversity and robust sources separation".
My main interests are: signal processing, sparsity, blind sources separation and optimization.
Since 2014, I am a teaching assistant of the "Electronique" (tutorials, practical sessions, 54 hours per year) and "Electromagnetisme et applications" (tutorials, 16 hours per year) courses at IUT d'Orsay.
- C.Chenot, J.Bobin, J.Rapin. Robust Sparse Blind Source Separation, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Nov. 2015.
- C.Chenot, J.Bobin. Unsupervised separation of sparse sources in the presence of outliers, submitted. Code
- C.Chenot, J.Bobin, J.Rapin. Sparse BSS in the presence of outliers, SPARS 2015, July 6-9 2015, Cambridge, UK.
- C.Chenot, J.Bobin. Sparse BSS with corrupted data in transformed domains, iTwist16, August 24-26 2016, Aalborg, Denmark.
- C.Chenot, J.Bobin. BSS with corrupted data in transformed domains, LVA-ICA 2017, February 21-23 2017, Grenoble, France.