Description F-CUR3D is a software, based on the MATLAB package, which contains routines for the Fast 3D Curvelet transform and reconstruction. The F-CUR3D documentation is available in PDF format.
- A. Woiselle, J.L. Starck and M.J. Fadili, "3D curvelet transforms and astronomical data restoration", Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 171-188, 2010.
- A. Woiselle, J.L. Starck, M.J. Fadili, "3D Data Denoising and Inpainting with the Fast Curvelet transform", J. of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (JMIV), 39, 2, pp 121-139, 2011.
Description MRS3D is based on two packages, IDL and Healpix. MRS3D can be used only if these two packages have been installed. MRS3D contains IDL and C++ routines for 3D spherical wavelet transform on the sphere .
Source code and more information are available here. For more information, please contact Francois Lanusse (email@example.com).
Publications Paper related to the software:
- F. Lanusse,A. Rassat,and J.-L. Starck, "Spherical 3D Isotropic Wavelets", Astronomy and Astrophysics , 540, A92, 2012.
Interactive Sparse Astronomical Data Analysis Packages
iSAP is a collection of packages, in IDL and C++, related to sparsity and its application in astronomical data analysis (the IDL software (http://www.idl-envi.com) is analogous to Matlab and is very widely used in astrophysics and in medical imaging). The C++ routines can be used independently of IDL.
It contains the following packages:
- Sparse2D V1.0: Sparsity for 1D and 2D data sets
IDL and C++ code, allowing sparse decomposition, denoising and deconvolution.
- MSVST V1.0: Multi-Scale Variance Stabilizing Transform for 1D and 2D data sets
IDL and C++ code for Poisson noise removal. Matlab code can also be found here.
- MRS V3.2: MultiResolution on the Sphere
IDL and C++ code for sparse representation on the sphere. More details can be found here.
- SparsePOL V1.1: Polarized Spherical Wavelets and Curvelets
IDL code for sparse representation of polarized data on the sphere. More details can be found here.
- MRS-MSVSTS V1.1: Multi-Scale Variance Stabilizing Transform on the Sphere
IDL code for Poisson noise removal and deconvolution on mono-channel and multichannel spherical data. More details can be found here.
- SparseGal V1.0: Sparsity for galaxies survey analysis
IDL code, with two subpackages:
- ISW V1.0: Integrated Sachs-Wolfe effect detection.
- DarthFader V1.0: Spectroscopic Redshift Estimation using sparsity.
- SparseCMB V1.0: Sparsity for CMB data analysis
IDL code, with three subpackages: